1) Full name?
Bode Daniel Olaniran.
2) Date of birth, place of birth?
11.03.1994, Ogbomosho, Oyo State (southwestern Nigeria).
4) Height / weight?
6 feet (183 centimeters), 70 kilos.
5) Preferred position(s) on the field?
6) Preferred foot?
Left leg 100 %, right leg 60 %.
7) How would you describe yourself as a footballer? What are your strengths as a player?
I am very able to score goals. I have a good shot and I can make assists. Also, I have good aerial ability.
8) National team experience?
9) Former clubs?
Oyo United FC, Kwara United FC, Sunshine Stars FC and presently Crown FC.
10) What do you want to achieve as a footballer?
I want to win trophies: the Nigerian league, the UEFA Champions league and the World Cup.
11) Who are your heroes in football?
Ronaldo, Jay-Jay Okocha, Samuel Eto’o, to mention a few.
12) What was the secret behind the success of your striking partnership with Lekan Agunloye last season?
The secret was nothing but God, hard work and understanding. More so, in football experience counts.
13) Who do you consider to be the most important players at your club?
Everybody is very, very important in this team.
14) Who do you think is the best player(s) in the local league?
I have with me the likes of Emmanuel Olowo (Dolphins FC), Rabiu Ali (Kano Pillars FC), Ejike Uzoenyi (Rangers International FC), Segun Ayo (Crown FC), Danladi Isa (Sharks FC), Emem Edouk (Dolphins FC).
15) What are your highlights as a footballer so far in your career?
Still fresh in my memory is the Federation Cup 2012 Group Stage in Lagos when I helped my team (Crown FC) come out second among Kwara United FC, Kano Pillars FC, El-Kanemi Warriors FC and Crown FC. And my late goal in the Nigeria National League 2013 to give Crown FC a NPFL ticket. What a glorious day!
16) Any other information you would like to share with my readers?
I like reading the news, my favorite food is yam and fried eggs, and I am a very accommodating person. Thanks.
The picture of Daniel was found on MTN Football.